EvenTouch Calendar | Prosyscom Tech
LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $9
It looks like Google Calendar (the first one on CodeCanyon), but in a simpler way.
It is composed in two parts :
- Horizontal month calendar (to go to a certain date easily)
- Week calendar (the main calendar, we can go to previous/next weeks with it)
The calendar manage the time with half hours (so, 48 cells a day), and it authorizes only one event at a T time.
It uses HTML / CSS / JS.
What can you do with it ?
- To see the list of events
- To navigate into the calendar (with or without the horizontal month calendar)
- To manage the four masks (days / hours)
- To create events
- To modify events (date, duration, information)
- To delete events
- Event management
- Fastest events editor with drag and drop / click / resize system
- Event collision system (to authorize only one event at a time)
- Different color for each event (with a Color-Chooser element)
- Masks management (to customize the view)
- Redraw calendar function added (to recalculate coordinates for masks and events)
- Documentation updated
- Z-index improvement while dragging events
- PHP Version added (with its own documentation, login system, MySQL events storage)
Use of external scripts
- HTML5Shiv : HTML5 management for older browsers (and IE)
- DateJS : Easier date management
- jQuery MiniColors : Simple color-chooser
- Shadowbox : Enhanced Lightbox
- jQuery UI : THE main jQuery plugin