Get the Forerunner Title Before Destiny 2: Season of Arrivals Ends
When Destiny 2’s Season of Arrivals began earlier this summer, the update brought new stories, quests, and rewards that players could earn. Now, as the 11th season prepares to end in just over a month, there’s limited time left to acquire what it has to offer, including another Destiny 2 title.
Ever since the Forsaken expansion, there have been prestigious titles each season awarded to the most dedicated individuals. This time, the Season of Arrivals title is Forerunner and can be earned until November 10th. To permanently unlock it, players must complete 15 different Triumphs centered around the storyline and Prismatic Recaster.
There are 4 Triumphs in Season of Arrivals that can be completed by buying, finding, or destroying certain items.
- Upgrade Gift Ranks – Purchase 21 Gift upgrades from the Prismatic Recaster
- Mod Collector – Collect all 12 seasonal mods from Season of Arrivals
- Ancient Light Anew – Collect all 25 of the Calcified Light fragments
- Hive-God Optometrist – Find and destroy all 50 of Savathun’s Eyes
Note that Io, Mars, Mercury, and Titan each have 10 Savathun’s Eyes scattered on them while the Prophecy dungeon and The Whisper mission have 5 Savathun’s Eyes each.
Umbral Engram Triumphs
5 more Triumphs can be unlocked by creating different engrams through the Prismatic Recaster. Additionally, purchasing the Season Pass is needed to focus more specific engrams.
- Basic Focus – Create each kind of basic Umbral Engram: Pyramid-Focused, Exodus-Focused, Dredgen-Focused, and Armor-Focused
- Advanced Pyramid Focus – Create each kind of Pyramid-Focused Umbral Engram: Rifle-Focused, Edge-Focused, and Arrival-Focused
- Advanced Exodus Focus – Create each kind of Exodus-Focused Umbral Engram: Assassin-Focused and CQC-Focused
- Advanced Dredgen Focus – Create each kind of Dredgen-Focused Umbral Engram: Contrast-Focused and Lead-Focused
- Advanced Armor Focus – Create each kind of Armor-Focused Umbral Engram: Mobility-Focused, Resilience-Focused, Recover-Focused, Discipline-Focused, Intelligence-Focused, and Strength-Focused
Contact, Interference, and Exodus Triumphs
The last set of Triumphs take place on Io, Mars, Mercury, and Titan, depending on the objective.
- Contact: Destinations – Successfully complete the Contact public event on both Io and Titan
- Contact: Heavy Hitters – Defeat each boss in the Contact public event and activate its Heroic mode (Taken Pyromaster, Taken Monstrosity, Taken Howler)
- Interference: Loop – Complete each of the 3 encounter types in the mission “Interference:” disperse rituals (Ritual Encounter), carry relics (Relic Encounter), and destroy crystal disruptors (Crystal Encounter)
- Interference: Clear the Air – Defeat Savathun’s mysterious Supplicant in the mission “Interference”
- Exodus: Preparation – Complete the Exotic quest “Exodus: Preparation”
- Exodus: Evacuation – Complete the Exotic quest “Exodus: Evacuation”
While some of these Triumphs will definitely take more time to finish, Destiny 2 players still have 4 weeks to finally get their Forerunner title before it goes away forever.
Destiny 2 is available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Stadia.