Attend LA and Walk Away With These 10 Actionable Insights | Tech News
With the ninth edition of #SMWLA taking place next week, we wanted to take the opportunity and reiterate that every edition of our flagship conferences is treated as an opportunity to provide you with the most important ideas, insights, and best practices that help you advance your business.
This year’s global theme, “Closer” will explore the balance between community and individualism, with our lineup offering a diversity of perspectives as to how we can harness the power of emerging technologies and trends to responsibly fuel innovation and forge communities. Three key trends, in particular, our conference will address include, “The You Universe,” “The Social Divide,” and “AI vs. Humanity.”
Fewer than 85 passes remain. Claim yours before they’re gone!
In addition to the theme, we have also organized the LA program around a set of actionable insights and takeaways, including:
- Growing your audience and creating awareness for your brand
- Generating new leads, prospects and gaining new customers
- Deciding which platforms to invest in
- Tracking the customer journey across all social media
- Creating content and manage paid media on a budget
- Meeting people in similar roles at companies in the same industry
- Working with influencers and influencer-driven campaigns
- Getting people to talk about your brand
- Determining which marketing technology products to invest in
- Understanding the regulatory space and new rules and guidelines for data marketing
Check out the full agenda for SMWLA here and register for your pass before tickets sell out.