What We Look for In A Sponsored Post
Successful sponsored contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach something new and give value to our readers.
Subjects we focus on include , social media, start-up, mobile apps (iOS, Android), new business tool, big data, video, social media event/award, creativity, productivity, technology, and brand marketing.
We look for a few things in everything piece we publish:
- Be well-written and original.
- Have a logical structure and flow.
- Use subheadings and bullets/lists, where appropriate, to make it easy for the reader.
- Include a strong, compelling introduction and a conclusion that wraps up the article or provides a call to action.
- Attribute all data, quotes, and referenced content by hyperlinking to the original source. (nofollow)
- Be between 800 and 1,500 words;
- Avoid promotional information. Your company can be an example, but it should be used as the basis for sharing knowledge.
- We accept all kind of Tech or Product content. *Exclude Pornography content is Prohibited.