Activate new spam protection feature on any android
We all know very well that the tech giant Google is constantly carrying out some updates and tests simply to polish and make its latest version of Android perfect. Hence, today we will show you an excellent tutorial to activate the new spam protection feature of Google on any Android device.
How To Activate The New Spam Protection Feature On Any Android Device
We all know very well that email has been associated with spam messages almost constantly, but over the years it has evolved itself a lot simply to infect the systems of internet users. But, hold on, emails are not only the hiding place for spam, as our Android devices are also prone to this vulnerability.
However, the tech giant Google is fully aware of this and now it has decided to end it. As the well-known search engine and the developer of the world’s most used mobile operating system, of course, I am talking about none other than Android, has already launched a new security system for all the Android users that will simply help them to end the arrival of spam on any Android device.
In fact, at this time the tech giant Google has already begun to send this new feature to many users of its application Messages. Basically, this is a new functionality that will simply prevent these unwanted messages from being entering into our Android devices. As in this way, little by little, users are getting a new protection system that is implemented directly in the well-known Messages apps for Android.
However, we all must bear in mind that for all this to work in the best way, the messages that we receive through this communication system must be sent to the tech giant Google itself, which certainly will not please everyone, especially those who look closely at everything related to their privacy. So, if you don’t have any problem with this then let’s get started and explore the tutorial simply to activate the feature in your Android device.
How to activate the new “Spam Protection” feature on any Android device?
- First of all, you have to download the “Messages” app on your Android device (if you do not have).
- Now open the Messages app on your Android device.
- After the above step now simply tap on the three dots on the right upper corner of your screen.
- Now simply tap on settings option.
- Then simply tap on your desired operator option.
- Now simply tap on the Spam protection option.
- After that now you can simply enable the spam protection feature.
- That’s it now you are done.
However, apart from all these things, we must keep in our mind that this function is new and it will gradually reach to all the users. If in case if you want to deactivate the feature anytime, then you can simply follow the same steps mentioned above to deactivate it.
Moreover, at the same time on the screen, we can see a warning that clearly informs us that some details of the message will be shared with Google if the function is activated, all in order to detect spam in the most efficient way. So, if you liked the tutorial then do not forget to share this article with your friends and family.
- How to speed up your Android device
- Top 25 Best Android Apps For Developers or Programmers
- Change Android wallpaper after a specific time interval
- Microsoft Outlook radical new feature to treat iOS and Android fans
- How to calibrate the battery on your Android phone or tablet