Bukalapak’s potential recent funding
Celebrated its ninth birthday final night time, a supply revealed to DailySocial that Bukalapak goes to announce its latest funding during which the corporate behind South Korean LINE, Naver Corp participates.
The data can be confirmed by different sources from Kumparan. Nonetheless, Bukalapak’s founder and CEO Achmad Zaky refused to remark throughout the birthday celebration’s press convention.
Additionally Learn: Tokopedia appoints former Indonesia Finance Minister as its President Commissioner
Within the press convention, Bukalapak revealed the corporate will allocate IDR 1 billion (US$ ) to develop its program known as Mitra Bukalapak or Bukalapak’s Companions.
There’s no additional particulars on the attainable funding.
Not too long ago, as one among unicorns in Indonesia, Bukalapak has been focussed on allocating funds in the direction of its R&D middle. Bukalapak believes that additional innovation will drive extra companies.
- Online funding startup Ajaib secures US$2.1M
- Singapore Foodie channel’s Malaysian parent raises funding for expansion
- IDN Media secures Sequence C funding
- Tencent-backed fleet manager G7 racks up $320M in funding
- SunFish Go raises US$2.5M in pre-Series A funding round