Malaysian PM visiting Pakistan on March 23
An investment delegation will also be accompanying the Malaysian prime minister, Qureshi said in Multan.
The foreign minister said that Prime Minister Imran Khan will leave for Qatar on January 22. Qatar has promised to give 100,000 jobs to Pakistanis, he added.
Qureshi remarked that Pakistan sought help from friendly countries to restore the economy.
Saudi Arabia had given Pakistan a package of $12 billion, China provided $2 billion and the UAE announced $3 billion for the country, the foreign minister said.
Qureshi said that more job opportunities will be created for the people if the country’s economy is restored and investment poured in.
- OTT a troublesome marketplace for Malaysian gamers to crack
- Malaysian Startup Has Big Plans for gamers
- Underdogs in The Malaysian Fintech Scene That Deserves Your Attention
- Malaysian property builders urged to undertake
- Pakistan tightens the screws on electronic media