Charity FundPro- Charity Crowdfunding | Prosyscom Tech
Please contact at email@example.com to get the images used in the demo.
Charity, Nonprofit & Crowdfunding HTML5 Template – FundPro Charity
FundPro is a library for Charity & Crowdfunding with predefined web elements which helps you to build your own site.
This template is suitable for charity, NGO, non-profit organization, donation, church or a fundraising website.
FundPro template has a fully responsive layout. It fits perfectly on various displays and resolutions from regular desktop screens to tablets, iPads, iPhones and small mobile devices.
This template is built with Bootstrap 3.
Note: All images are used for preview purpose only and not included in the final purchase files.
- One Page and Multi Page Demos
- 354+ HTML Files
- 7 Index Multipage demos
- 7 Index Single Page demos
- 14 Boxed demos
- 14 RTL Page demos
- 14 Dark Page demos
- 10 Hot Page demos
- 14 Home Variation demos
- 63+ Usefult Shortcodes files
- Easy to customize
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Clean & Simple Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Crossbrowser Compatible with Edge, IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Revolution Slider added. you save $14.00
- Menuzord – Responsive Megamenu added. you save $7.00
- Retina ready
- Google fonts included
- Font Awesome 400+ icons
- 7 Stroke 200+ icons
- Elegant Icon Font 360+ icons
- Powered with Bootstrap
- Smooth animation
- Parallax sections
- Working Ajax contact form with validation
- Google Maps easy to setup via data attributes
- Powerful shortcodes
- Responsive video
- Well documented
- And Much More…
Updates and Change logs
Version 2.0 – 7 September 2017
- Added: 5 New Index Layout - Added: Boxed Layouts. - Added: Dark Layouts. - Added: RTL Layouts. - Added: Hot Layouts. - Added: Shop Cart, Shop Checkout page. - Added: Features Pages. - Added: 63+ Shortcode Pages. - Modified: Custom.js file - Modified: Header and Footer Sections. - Added: Google Map with Multi Locations (page-contact5-with-multiple-marker.html) and (page-contact6-with-multiple-marker.html).
Version 1.0 -29 August 2017