Contact Form 7 – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration | Contact Form 7 – Bitrix24 CRM – Интеграция | Prosyscom Tech
Contact Form 7 Bitrix24 CRM Integration is a Bitrix24 integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your Bitrix24 account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, deal, task, contact or company to the specified account in Bitrix24, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Contact Form 7` forms with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Works with any edition of Bitrix24 CRM.
- Your can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, task, contact or company.
- Creation of the deal and the task, occurs together with the creation / binding of the contact and the company. (if their fields are filled)
- Creation of notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when adding a lead, deal and task.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields) (except for tasks).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Integrate unlimited Contact Form 7 forms.
- Multiple deal pipeline support.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
== Changelog == = 2.8.2 = Fixed: special mail tags support. Chore: added `user-agent` header to requests. = 2.8.1 = Fixed: Populate the value of the `bitrix` list. = 2.8.0 = Feature: Support for `multiple` parameter in `bitrix24_select`. Feature: Ability to send value in the yes / no field from the form. = 2.7.0 = Feature: Update for an existing lead (search by phone and email), before creating a new one. = 2.6.0 = Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`. Fixed: special mail tags support. = 2.5.0 = Feature: Support for multi pipeline for the deal. = 2.4.0 = Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`. Feature: Creating a task together with a deal or lead. Feature: A new shortcode `bitrix24_select` is added to generate a selection field from Bitrix24 values. = 2.3.1 = Fixed: API creation of the `contact` is changed. = 2.3.0 = Changed: Saving integration settings on ajax. Fixed: Automatic set of the trailing slash for Webhook. = 2.2.0 = Feature: Added the creation of notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when adding a lead, deal and task. Updated: Documentation. Updated: Preview screenshots. = 2.1.0 = Feature: Added compatibility `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. = 2.0.0 = Changed: Use `web hooks`. Changed: The fields are now loaded from the CRM (including custom fields) (except for tasks). Added: Ability to send `deal`, `task`, `company` or `contact`. Added: WordPress cron task to update fields from CRM. Updated: Preview screenshots. Updated: Translate. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release