Gridzy – Responsive and Justified Image Grid Gallery | Prosyscom Tech
Gridzy is a gallery that is easy to use and that always adjusts to your respective layout. It’s fully responsive and highly customizable.
Gridzy focuses on performance, accessibility and stability while providing best experience for users of any device. It doesn’t have dozens of fancy effects and skins, but forms a good basis for your own cool stuff.
What People Say:
1.3 – May 11th 2016
- bugfix for FF and IE (slow loading images where distorted sometimes)
- bugfix for FF and Chrome (slow loading images where displayed in original size and over the grid sometimes)
- bugfix for Chrome (sometimes the grid couldn’t render correctly after reloading the page)
1.2 – April 13th 2016
- various implementations for better loading behaviour:
– new option “preventInitialAnimation” (false by default)
– prevent jumping elements during loading by usage of width and height attributes.
– lazy loading – to load only visible images
1.1 – March 25th 2015
- minor bugfix for old android browsers (images where distorted in certain configurations)
- additional demo example included: combined with photoswipe
1.0 – Jan. 10th 2015