Phone Repair Servicing – Repair Pro | Prosyscom Tech
RepairPro is a library for cell phone and computer repair service with predefined web elements which helps you to build your own site.
RepairPro is suitable for cell phone, computer repair service, desktop computer, Digital Cameras, electronic, glass repair, gsm repair shop, iphone, ipod, laptop repair, locksmith, mobile phone, pc repair, printer, video cameras.
RepairPro offers you the best cell phone and computer repair website experience ever, with a super friendly and 100% responsive layouts.
This Template is built with Bootstrap 3.
Note: All images are used for preview purpose only and not included in the final purchase files.
- One Page and Multi Page Demos
- 377+ HTML Files
- 3 Index Multipage demos
- 3 Index Single Page demos
- 6 Index Boxed Page demos
- 6 Index Dark Page demos
- 6 Index RTL Page demos
- Easy to customize
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Clean & Simple Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Crossbrowser Compatible with Edge, IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Revolution Slider added. you save $14.00
- Menuzord – Responsive Megamenu added. you save $7.00
- Retina ready
- Google fonts included
- Font Awesome 400+ icons
- 7 Stroke 200+ icons
- Elegant Icon Font 360+ icons
- Powered with Bootstrap
- Smooth animation
- Parallax sections
- Working Ajax contact form with validation
- Google Maps easy to setup via data attributes
- Powerful shortcodes
- Responsive video
- Well documented
- And Much More…
Version 3.0 – 11 May 2017
- Added: Ac Repair Layouts. - Added: Home Appliace Repair Layouts. - Added: Electric Repair Layouts. - Added: Slider Revolution Hero Templates (Ready to Use 60 Examples)
Version 2.0 – 1 March 2017
- Added: Boxed Layouts. - Added: RTL Layouts. - Added: 14 New Home Variations. - Added: Features Pages. - Added: 60+ Shortcode Pages. - Modified: Custom.js file - Modified: Header and Footer Sections. - Added: Google Map with Multi Locations (page-contact5-with-multiple-marker.html) and (page-contact6-with-multiple-marker.html).
Version 1.0 – 31 January 2017