WooCommerce Ionic Mobile App & REST API | Prosyscom Tech
MobileFront WooCommerce app – is a configurable mobile shopping app template that integrates with WooCommerce platform and turns your web store into a beautiful WooCommerce mobile app.
The app has many WooCommerce features such as products, categories, shopping cart, checkout, order history and works on both iOS and Android platforms.
This product comes with WordPress plugin we have developed to perform integration between the mobile app and WooCommerce stores. This way we do not depend on WooCommerce REST API limitations and are able to rapidly extend our app functionality with new features.
Our plugin implementation does not require app owners to keep API keys on the client side which makes MobileFront much more secure than similar products and simplifies product installation.
MobileFront WooCommerce mobile app has the following features:
- Products – title, description, price, sale price, images, attributes, variations and search.
- Categories – app navigation is built based on categories hierarchy.
- Checkout – checkout process is taking into account many parameters such as available shipping countries, shipping method calculation based on shipping address, shipping taxes, general taxes and fees.
- Order history – customers can visit the orders they have made to review purchased items and keep track of delivery status.
- Shop currency is auto-detected from your web store.
- Multiple payment gateways is supported including Stripe (credit and debit cards), PayUMoney India, PayPal, cash on delivery, direct bank transfer, check payments and more.
- Customer sign up/sign in – customers can sign in, sign up and sign out from the app. Their shipping and billing information is stored during checkout and is automatically filled in the forms during subsequent checkouts.
Video – worth a million words
MobileFront WooCommerce mobile app installation is quite simple and involves just a few steps.
Read the documentation for exact installation steps here.
More features to come:
- Integration with additional payment systems
- Order history
- Product comments
- Product ratings
A few tips before buying the MobileFront WooCommerce Mobile App:
- Experience the MobileFront eCommerce app on a real device by installing the demo app from Google Play.
- Read detailed documentation about MobileFront WooCommerce app here.
- If you still have questions, feel free to contact us here at CodeCanyon, leave your question as a comment or contact us directly at [email protected].
1.7.1 – Bug fixes and security improvements.
1.7 – Order history. Read more here.
1.6 – Google analytics and Facebook analytics tracking.
1.5 – Added push notifications support. The app is now compatible with Ionic Cloud.
1.4 – Added WooCommerce 3.x support.
1.3 – Customer sign up functionality.
1.2 – Multiple payment gateways support such as Stripe (credit and debit cards), PayUMoney India, PayPal, cash on delivery, direct bank transfer, check payments and more. Read more here.
1.1 – Customer sign in functionality. Read more here.
1.0 – WooCommerce Mobile App initial release. Read more here.