Fall Guys season 2 finally released with new medieval theme
Fall guys season 2 released with four new levels with a new medieval theme.
The new levels are Knight Fever, which is billed as the hardest level yet; Wall Guys, where you have to climb the castle walls; Egg Siege, a new Egg Scramble map; and Hoopsie Legends, a solo round.
Other changes include a random outfit generator and nameplates to customise your profile. You’ll also now be able to see other party members while waiting for matchmaking to finish.
Although this is the first new season since Fall Guys launched it seems like the plan is to have a new one every two months, so there’s still time for another (no doubt Christmas themed) one before the end of the year.
There’ll still be other, smaller, updates before that though, adding other additional levels and costumes.
Full Guys Season 2 version 1.09 patch notes
- New Feature: The Show Selector – Time-limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite round types by selecting which Show they want to play.
- New Feature: Nameplates – Mix and Match customisable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guys attire.
- New Feature: Random Outfit Generator – Press the triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like.
- New Level: Knight Fever – Our hardest level yet
- New Level: Wall Guys – Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls
- New Level: Egg Siege – A brand new Egg Scramble map with a moving drawbridge
- New Level: Hoopsie Legends – A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable Blocks
- Improvement: See your party members fall alongside you whilst waiting for matchmaking to complete
- Improvement: Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges
- Improvement: Visual updates to many levels
- General: A plethora of new customisation options – costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- General: Many bug fixes and optimisations..