Pokemon: Let’s Go Catch Combo Guide and Benefits
What is a Catch Combo?
- Catch any Pokemon to start – for example, a Geodude. The more common that Pokemon, the easier it will be to “chain” it.
- Avoid every other Pokemon species. If you run into a Pokemon that is different, it will break your Catch Combo Chain.
- Continue catching the same species of Pokemon.
- If a Pokemon runs away, your chain will break.
- As long as you don’t break the chain, you can fly to other areas on the map and still receive the same benefits, detailed below.
- So far, we believe a chain of 31 is what’s necessary to obtain max benefits.
Catch Combo Perks and Benefits
- Pokemon you catch at higher combos will have better stats!
- Rare and evolved Pokemon will spawn – like Chansey and the Original Kanto Starters.
- Shiny Pokemon spawns will increase.
- You’ll get a Catch Combo Bonus Multiplier, increasing the amount of Exp. Points you get.
- More stat candy will be rewarded, making this an efficient way to grind to get your Pokemon’s stats up. See the Pokemon Candy Guide for more information about Candy.