What’s medical at TCT Show 2018? | Innovation
Featuring a crowd of over 10,000+ manufacturers, designers, business leaders, innovators and investors, as well as three stages and an acceleration zone, TCT Show will have something for everyone; including those looking for the latest medical applications to do with 3D printing.
For instance, on day two, visitors can attend the ‘Prosthetic Fitting – Addressing Urgent and Critical Needs’ session which examines how Prosfit has designed a scan-to-print solution for amputees needing prosthetics and which can be used to fit over 20 million amputees globally.
More so, the ‘Deployed Automated, Elastic and Cost-Effective 3D Printing in the NHS to Reduce Costs and Improve Care’ presentation looks at how the NHS is using 3D printing for surgical planning. The presentation will focus on how surgeons within the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast have set up an additive manufacturing laboratory, with the help of axial 3D, to reduce costs, improve care and scale up 3D printing.
5 Reasons to attend TCT Show
- INNOVATIONS – Every year the TCT Show is the launch pad for multiple product introductions and company debuts. Be the first to see the latest technologies, materials and software – the keys to your future success are live on the show floor.
- INTERACTION – Live events are fantastic for seeing that new technology up close and personal, you can touch it and test it. Equally networking with the most ambitious technology users and the world’s best technology providers will leave you energised and motivated.
- INSIGHTS –You will gain business critical insights and get a glimpse the future of manufacturing from experts, thought leaders and the best brains in the sector. You will return to your organisation equipped with an understanding of how to apply the technologies of tomorrow.
- INTELLIGENCE – A world-class multi-stage conference programme curated by the TCT team to ensure you take home more knowledge than you arrive with. Our speakers are chosen because they educate and inspire on a range of hot topics and issues that we know you are interested in.
- INSPIRATION – You are walking into the industry’s largest knowledge transfer network, projects you haven’t even imagined yet will be brought one step closer to reality with the skills, understanding and ideas you’ll pick up at TCT Show.
Besides from this the show floor will be packed with innovative show features, learning zones, demonstrations and product launches making TCT Show the place to be.
Read the What’s On Guide for more info or better yet, register here for the show!