Adobe and Microsoft Accelerate Sales Cycles with Mobile E-Signatures
Adobe and Microsoft are making it easier and faster for sales professionals to close deals. Adobe Sign, which already increases productivity for extended sales teams on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, is now optimized for Sales Hub to deliver more mobility, flexibility, and convenience for sales workflows that require e-signatures. Sales Hub is an application within Dynamics 365 for Sales built on Microsoft’s next-generation Unified Interface framework, which delivers a responsive web experience on any device.
Today, customers like Hitachi Data Systems and Lifetime Training use Adobe Sign and Dynamics 365 for Sales to accelerate their sales cycles by sending agreements such as contracts and sales documents—to customers directly from Dynamics 365 for Sales. Now, with the integration of Adobe Sign and the Sales Hub app, sales organizations can enable their teams to send contracts or documents for signatures from any smartphone or tablet.
The integrated experience gives members of the sales organization the ability to:
- Dynamically create documents from data like account name or opportunity amount.
- Collect more than signatures by requesting data, such as a PO number or a delivery request on agreements and push the requested data back to Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Bring Adobe Sign into any workflow or custom application with Dynamics 365, Microsoft Flow and PowerApps.
- Track agreement status within Dynamics 365 for Sales and Sales Hub.
- Enable customers to sign anywhere, anytime, on any device without the need to create an account.
Adobe Sign is already Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution across the company’s portfolio, including the hundreds of millions of commercial active users of Microsoft Office 365. This release is another example of the benefits of Microsoft and Adobe working together to delight customers with solutions that increase productivity, improve the user experience and add more mobility while doing business.
Sales teams can use Adobe Sign immediately in Dynamics 365 for Sales and Sales Hub to send contracts, and sales operations can build custom and automated agreement workflows using mobile devices. Even when on the go, the entire sales organization can now manage all contracts, agreements, documents, and data with the integration of Adobe Sign with Sales Hub.