Adobe MAX 2020 Free for Everyone, Registration Now Open
Adobe holds an annual event called Adobe MAX each year to highlight new Adobe software releases for design and advertising professionals. Adobe MAX normally takes place in person, but like many events, the 2020 virtual conference will be held digitally from October 20 to October 22.
According to Adobe, there will be 56 hours of “inspiration and learning,” which will include live content demos, speakers, sneak peeks, celebrity appearances, and musical performances.
Special guests will include actor Keanu Reeves, filmmaker Ava DuVernay, photographer Annie Leibovitz, and recording artist Tyler, the Creator.
Those who register will be entered into a sweepstakes to win a free MAX t-shirt and can begin crafting a schedule for virtual events they want to attend. Registering also provides access to instructor files and presentation downloads and an opportunity to engage with Adobe product experts.
You’ll benefit in a few different ways. You’ll be able to:
- Enter into a sweepstakes to win a FREE MAX t-shirt
- Build your schedule early (there are over 350 sessions to choose from this year. Get a head start on mapping it all out now!)
- Join the live chat with creatives from around the world during session premieres
- Gain access to instructor files and presentation downloads
- Engage with the product experts behind your favorite Adobe products in Meet the Teams
- Win amazing prizes by viewing sponsor tutorials and visiting individual sponsor pages