How To Delete Chrome Extensions | Tips & tricks
Using extensions on Google Chrome is a pretty easy way of extending its capabilities, while at the same time adjusting the browser to our own personal preferences. From checking websites’ analytics and your grammar, to downloading videos and music with just one click, there is definitely an extension for each functionality.
But what happens when you need to remove a particular extension? The process is fairly simple and you are only two clicks or six easy steps away from removing that Chrome Extension you no longer need, depending on where your extension is.
Method 1 : right-click on the extension
If your chrome extension is visible at the top of the browser, you can simply right-click on the icon and select “Remove from Chrome”. Done!
Method 2 : go in the settings
- Open the browser and click on the three-dot menu button located in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the more ‘More tools’ option.
- Select the ‘Extensions’ option.
- Scroll down until you find the extension you wish to erase. Once you do, click on the little trash.
- A small pop-up window will be displayed double-checking if you want to delete the extension. Hit the remove button.
- The extension is successfully erased!
If you encounter any problems while trying out the above or have a recommendation to make, feel free to shoot a comment down below. If you think that you might need the Chrome Extension later, you can just disable it in the same screen.
Filed in. Read more about Chrome and Google.