How to Transfer Files Between Android and MAC
If you are having a Mac computer and looking for ways to transfer files between Android and macOS, then you are reading the right article. In this article, we are going to share some of the easy methods that would help you to transfer files between Android and macOS at ease.
Actually there are plenty of software available on the internet that makes the file transfer process much easier. However, in this article, we have shared the working methods that would let you move your files between Mac and Android devices 2019. So, let’s check out how to transfer files between Android and Mac.
Using this app, one could easily transfer the files between Mac and Android devices via the USB cable. Follow some of the simples steps given below to use Handshaker to transfer files between Mac and Android.
- Install Hanshaker on the Mac and then launch it there. Connect the Android via USB cable to the Mac.
- The Android app would get installed on your Android device, reconnect your Android to the Mac after that and you shall be able to see all your files and folder in the App.
- Transferring of files could be done through easy copy-paste or drag and drop options.
This is another great app that could be used to share the files and mirror the notifications and messages etc all between the Android and Mac. To share the files between Android and Mac using this app, just read on the process.
- Install AirDroid on your Mac and go to Airdroid web client on the Mac using My browser. Tap on the QR option inside the Android app and confirm the QR code of web client on Mac through your phone’s camera.
- Sign in your Android device through the App and then you could be able to share the files among your Mac and Android. Many other tasks could also be performed which you would either love to use.
This is an amazingly popular file-sharing app that’s available for almost every major platform including Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, etc. Check out the steps given below to use ShareiT on the Mac computer.
- Open this app in both Mac and Android. Tap Recieve on your Android SHAREit and tap on Connect to the PC option from there.
- After that tap on Scan and Connect option. Point your phone camera to the QR code on your Mac and then it would be connected to the Mac.
- It’s simple from there now. Just Drag and Drop your file inside the SHAREit app and it will be transferred to the other device.
File Transfer Protocol is the another best method which could be used to share the files among the Android and Mac. Using the file browsers like ES File Explorer on the Android device the connection of FTP between Android and Mac could be created easily and hence the task could be done.
- First of all, open the Mac Terminal and type up the command: “sudo -s launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemo“
- On Android device, open the ES File browser, tap on the three-dot menu from the top left and then under Network option select FTP.
- Create a new FTP connection by tapping on New on the Android device.
- Manage your FTP created by filling in the details IP Address: ifconfig / grep inet / grep 192” Put in the username and password of your choice
- That’s it. Now Tap on OK and then find your Mac files under the server in ES File Explorer.
So, these were some of the best methods to transfer files between Android and Mac. By following the methods given above, you can easily transfer all types of files. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.