Open tab from Chrome in Mac to Safari on iPhone [How To] | Tips & Tricks
The usefulness of the Handoff operate, which permits persevering with on the iPhone the work that was initially began on the Mac, is troublesome to overestimate. Due to it, for instance, you’ll be able to immediately change between the desktop and cell variations of Safari with out shedding any beforehand opened tabs.
Chrome to Safari
- First, that you must set up an extension for Chrome, which is named The QR Code Extension.
- It robotically generates QR codes for net pages which are open within the desktop model of Chrome.
- You possibly can scan them together with your iPhone and virtually immediately open in a cell model of Safari.
- After putting in the extension, open any Chrome tab on the Mac (or Windows, relying on the platform you’re utilizing), and click on on the QR code icon that appeared within the higher proper nook.
- All it’s important to do is run the Digital camera utility in your iPhone and scan the generated QR code.
- After recognizing the code, a banner seems on the prime of the show prompting you to open the hyperlink in Safari.
- Click on on it and you may be taken to the web page that was simply opened in your pc display.
- Regardless of the obvious abundance of steps, the switching course of will take not more than 5 seconds.
I did it.
We hope that you’ll like this trick if in case you have any options or tips do remark under.