Rajasthan DigiFest Is Back With Green-a-Thon — And All Sustainable Tech Hacks Are Invited – Tips| Tech Hacks
Why Should You Participate In Green-a-Thon?
Green-a-thon aims to provide a collaborative yet competitive environment for participants to create a greener and sustainable society.
DoIT&C has added a lot more themes to the competition as compared to its last edition, making it all the more attractive for participants. Here are some of the highlights:
- Thrilling awards and prizes for the participants
- The three best solutions-providing teams will be given an opportunity to work with the DoIT&C and bag government projects worth INR 32.5 Lakh ($47.5K).
- The first three winning teams will be awarded an assignment worth INR 15 Lakh ($22K), INR 10 Lakh ($15K), and INR 7.5 Lakh ($11K) respectively from the state board
- The awards will not also enable the participants to enter different industries by providing them a government project experience
- The Green-a-Thon is an all-expense paid competition
- The travel cost (upto 2 Tier AC) of each participant will also be reimbursed
Interested Candidate Can Apply Here!
To apply for Green-a-Thon, candidates need to fill in a form and submit their green idea.
The Green-a-Thon team will review the applications. If shortlisted, the participants will receive a confirmation mail and a form wherein they will be asked to fill their travel details. The participants will then be sent a final email confirming their participation in the Green-a-Thon.
The ideas should address the following:
After the Green-a-thon competition, the top three winners will enter into a contract with DoIT&C. They will work along with experts on the prototype of their idea and ensure its effective implementation in the state.
Not just the top three winners, but various other participants will also be given a chance to collaborate with the department and implement their green ideas and products in the state.
The Rajasthan government is dedicatedly working towards sustainable development of the state by integrating technology with its various flagship initiatives. Green-a-thon is one such step in this direction that seeks to leverage the best technology to make the state cities greener and smarter.
The winners of the past editions of Green-a-thon have been getting projects not just in Rajasthan but from other states as well, and this is drawing participants in large numbers to the competition.