Asia Accelerator to launch call for applications
The Asia Accelerator to announce its call for application this month
The only independent traditional startup accelerator program in Singapore, The Asia Accelerator, will launch a call for applications on January 15. The first cohorts will stand a chance to get SGD100,000 (US$74,000) of funding, free office space, a trip to Silicon Valley and credits from the accelerator’s notable partners such as AWS, Stripe, and Hubspot.
In a mass notes sent by the co-founders of The Asia Accelerator, the program mentions that there will be roadshow and visits to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Manila, and Dhaka starting from January 15.
Keen startups can apply online at theasiaaccelerator.com/apply, which will remain open until February 15.
The Asia Accelerator highlights its founder-friendly funding terms in the note, and it also allows referral system for startups that want to recommend other startups (with commission of US$100 per referrals successfully landing in the top-10).
- Global banks chasing Asia techs transaction business
- Face Inc leveraged digital to start out, construct & develop in Asia
- Twinning Europe and Asia in Cyberspace
- Singapore to launch second bug bounty initiative with HackerOne
- Asia Helps Drive Online Fine Art Auction Revolution