Honor Malaysia Is Looking For Honor 10 Pet Ambassador | Digital Asia
We’ve just finished the Honor Fan Fest exclusive media briefing and here are some of the new things that Honor is announcing. One of them is the new Honor 10 Pet Ambassador contest that runs from now until the 28th October 2018. What you need to do is show off your adorable pet using your Honor smartphone’s camera.
There are a few conditions here., though. Here are the terms and conditions:
- This contest is only open to Honor users
- Contestants must like/follow and be a fan of Honor Malaysia’s Facebook and/or Instagram page
- Contestants must ensure that the profile setting of Facebook and/or Instagram is set to “Public”
- Contestants are required to take a creative photo of any pets (example: cat, dog, hamster, snake, tortoise, goldfish, etc.)
- All contest submissions must be uploaded to Facebook and/or Instagram, and must include a caption for your pet, tag @HonorMY (on Facebook) / @honormalaysia (on Instagram), with hashtag #Honor10CutestPetContest #Honor10PetStar and #Petsmore
- Only photo submission with the hashtag #Honor10CutestPetStar and #Honor10PetStar will be qualified to participate in this contest
- Submission of photo entry must carry Honor watermark
Once you’ve done all of that and submitted your photo, what do you actually get? Quite a lot of prizes, actually.
|Grand Prize|| |
|Consolation Prizes x3|| |
Surprisingly, contestants are encouraged to submit more than one photo. The panel of judges will pick the winners based on the level of creativity instead.
The four winners will be announced on the 31st October though Honor’s Facebook and Instagram pages, and the winning entries will be featured on Honor Club application and HiHonor website.
By the way – we were also briefed about something exclusive that’s coming soon. 😉
Stay tuned for that!