TikTok picks Innity as official reseller in Malaysia
As part of the partnership, Innity will be able to assist its clients by engaging a younger group of audiences in Malaysia through a variety of advertising formats offered by TikTok, such as the Brand Takeover, In-Feed, and #Challenge. Advertisers on TikTok will get to deliver their brand message clearly, effectively and creatively, with the help of personalised filters, music, and unique challenges.
The partnership offers Innity’s clients “the upper hand” as they now have an opportunity to tap into the Gen Z demographic, which will account for 40% of consumers next year, according to the press statement. TikTok currently has over 3.7 million monthly active users in Malaysia and its videos garner an average of 2.6 billion views per month.
Phang Chee Leong, Innity co-founder and CEO, said TikTok will be “a good addition” to its product offerings.
“We are looking forward to run more TikTok campaigns for our clients in 2019 as we believe it’ll definitely be a game changer for advertisers wanting to reach out to the younger generation,” Phang said.
- Gobind picks Malaysian based in US to be next MDEC CEO
- eCommerce: Revitalising conventional forms of trade in Malaysia
- Lack of digital economy talent spells trouble for Malaysia
- In Malaysia, Digital divide leaves a lot of work
- Malaysia and tech firm issue research on accelerating Digitalisation