Crash Bandicoot Gems: How to get ALL coloured gems on PS4, Xbox and Switch | Gaming
Crash Bandicoot is back after remastering its first three titles in the series.
Although originally a game meant for PlayStation, the game based on Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2 and Crash Bandicoot: Warped is now available on PS4, Xbox and Switch.
In the N Sane Trilogy you will revisit your favourite Marsupial on Wumpa Island.
Although the enhanced game allows you to experience Crash Bandicoot like never before, it is no easier to collect all the coloured gems.
You may have spun your way through all the Wumpa fruits, but the coloured gems are a different story.
These pesky little stones are used to unlock new paths through levels.
How to get all the coloured gems on PS4, Xbox and Nintendo Switch:
Crash can spin and jump his way through each level, but completing it 100% is no piece of cake.
As well as collecting Wumpa fruits, extra lives and Aku Aku masks, one gem can be unlocked each round.
You will generate the gem by smashing each crate on on single run-through of a level.
If you are attempting to get a white gem you can lose a life while you do this.
This is simple enough to achieve if you are a perfectionist and stick at it.
But if you want to collect the shiny, colourful gems you have to manage crash all the boxes in a single attempt.
However, the requirements get harder in game 2 and 3.
Crash Bandicoot has a number of colourful gems, including green, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple.
If you get the gem you will be awarded with a 100% completion.
If you want to be awarded with a gem you should avoid the special stages.
Luckily, once you have collected a gem you can’t lose it – even if you die.
Each Crash Bandicoot game has its separate gem location, located below.
Here you can see the colour of the gem, and the level it can be found.
• Blue Gem – Toxic Waste
• Red Gem – Slipper Climb
• Green Gem – The Lost City
• Yellow Gem – The Lab
• Purple Gem – Lights Out
• Orange Gem – Generator Room
Crash Bandicoot 2:
Here you also need to perform specific tasks on certain levels.
• Blue Gem – Turtle Woods – Don’t break a crate
• Red Gem – Snow Go – In Air Crash, use the portal and follow secret path
• Green Gem – The Eel Deal – Complete secret path behind fake stage wall
• Yellow Gem – Plant Food – Finish the level before time runs out
• Purple Gem – Bee-having – Climb up the Nitro Crate steps after second checkpoint
Crash Bandicoot 3
• Blue Gem – Tomb Wader – Complete Death Route, done by reaching Skull and Crossbones lift without losing a life
• Red Gem – Deep Trouble – Complete secret course accessed by destroying ! crate at the end
• Green Gem – Flaming Passion – Same as Blue Gem
• Yellow Gem – Hang ‘Em High – Collect 10 Relics through time trials to open secret room where you will find Gem
• Purple Gem – High Time – Same as Blue Gem