LEGO Overwatch Sets Officially Announced | Gaming News
Check out the gallery below for officially released product and box shots of upcoming sets:
Check out below for more on these sets:
- Tracer vs. Widowmaker – 129 pieces, Available Jan. 1 for $14.99
- Hanzo vs. Genji – 197 pieces, Available Jan. 1 for $19.99
- Dorado Showdown – 419 pieces, Available Jan. 1 for $29.99
- D. Va & Reinhardt – 455 pieces, Available Jan. 1 for $39.99
- Bastion – 602 pieces, Available Jan. 1 for $49.99
- Watchpoint: Gibraltar – 730 pieces, Available Jan. 1 for $89.99
For more, be sure to check out the latest on Overwatch’s new hero Ashe, and take a look at all the other big BlizzCon 2018 news so far below:
Original story follows:
Sets of Overwatch Lego, including characters, maps and payloads have now leaked.
Following the official reveal of an Omnic Crisis Bastion set, six more sets seemingly appeared on Target’s website, and on YouTuber Ninja Whip’s channel (although both sources have since been deleted), with images now posted on Imgur.
The sets include a Reinhardt and D.Va dual pack, a much larger Bastion (which can be transformed into turret form), a section of the Hanamura map with Genji and Hanzo (based on the Dragons animated short), a section of the Gibraltar map featuring Mercy, Pharah and Winston, the Dorado map payload alongside McCree, Soldier: 76 and Reaper, and the Gibraltar map payload featuring Tracer and Widowmaker.
According to TheBrickFan, the Target leak indicated that sets will range from $14.99 to $89.99, and will be released from January 2019.
Joe Skrebels is Tech’s UK News Editor, and he wishes Reinhardt really was as tiny as his minifig inside the armour. Follow him on Twitter.