PUBG Mobile Update: PUBG Mobile v0.14.0 Patch Notes Are Out
PUBG Mobile gamers were receiving an in-game notice explaining about the upcoming features. Not only that, but the developers have also confirmed the upcoming update on Twitter. PUBG Mobile servers will be down for maintenance from 5.30 AM on August 13 to 9:30 AM.
Well, if you have been playing PUBG Mobile for a while, then you might know that the game receives Season update every eight weeks. Right now PUBG Mobile gamers are enjoying the Season 8 update which arrived 4 weeks ago. Just like every other Season updates, Season 8 also introduced a bunch of new features, rewards, and outfits.
Now that Season 8 is already live, PUBG Mobile gamers are eagerly waiting for the next update that’s 0.14.0. Another PUBG Mobile update is on its way, and it will introduce a bunch of new features. The new update will hit devices on August 14, and it will bring some updates to the game like Zombie mode, new map, etc.
PUBG Mobile gamers were receiving an in-game notice explaining about the upcoming features. Not only that, but the developers have also confirmed the upcoming update on Twitter. PUBG Mobile servers will be down for maintenance from 5.30 AM on August 13 to 9:30 AM. Players need to update the game from the Google Play Store on August 14 to enjoy the new features.
One of the key highlights of the upcoming update is the new Infection mode. It’s an asymmetric PVP mode where players were divided into Zombies and Defenders. Defenders can use Firearms, and Zombies can use melee attacks and abilities. Zombies can be revived after being defeated by defenders, while Defenders will be turned into Zombies. So, if all defenders turn into the Zombies, zombie team wins. However, if one defender survives, the defender wins.
Let’s take a brief look at the complete patch notes:
Mode Selection UI adjusted:
- Added tier information in Classic
- Matchmaking and Settings are now on the same page
- Visual effects improved
Daily Mission redesigned: (Not available on the test server yet, some missions can not switch perspective now, and there is a temporary key for the test)
- The number of Daily Missions are reduced and rewards have been adjusted;
- Daily Missions, other than the login mission, are released randomly. If players are not satisfied with their current Daily Missions, they can switch to other random missions in the mission pool up to three times a day.
- Each player gets a character at the beginning.
- Characters start with one skill that is only effective within EvoGround.
- Characters can be customized with outfits, voices, emotes and MVP emotes.
- Level up the characters and collect progress rewards by playing with them in any mode to earn EXP.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Inventory interaction UI adjusted.
- Non-inventory UI functions blocked in Inventory
- Expanded the item display area
- Simplified the editing of emotes
- Improved the selection logic for firearms and vehicles
- Players can now choose to show the helmets and backpacks in the main menu
- Added new zoom feature to zoom in on the character when viewing firearms, hats, glasses, face accessories and backpacks
Apart from that, lots of Level V and rewards added for few achievements. So, what do you think about the upcoming update? Let us know in the comment box below.