How to submit account issue request to Free Fire customer service?
Submit account issue request to Free Fire customer service: Garena Free Fire is a popular battle royale game with a large active fan base that is played all around the world. Free Fire, like the other BR games, allows you to buy in-game currency that may be used to unlock various in-game goodies. However, gamers may experience difficulty with payment, refunds, or a lack of diamonds at times. Aside from that, Garena is taking active action against hackers in order to ensure a positive user experience. As a result, they may suspend or delete a player’s account if they are accused of playing with hackers or tampering with the game files.
Free Fire has a specialized team that examines and resolves identified issues to assist in such situations. Players may either use the in-game customer support or go to their official website to file their report. This post will help you with the steps to submit any account or payment-related issues request to Free Fire customer service.
What are the reasons for the Free Fire account ban?
To provide a fair gameplay experience for all participants, the following behaviors may result in a ban:
- Using a gaming client that has been updated or is not permitted.
- Interacting with the Free Fire game client with illegal tools.
- Employing non-official applications to give you an advantage in games.
- Changing model files in order to get an unfair edge.
- Take advantage of errors or defects in order to have a better gaming experience.
- Different players reporting and being identified for irregular gameplay at the same time.
- Using illegal local data transmission to get around Free Fire’s anti-hacking technology.
How to submit a report to Free Fire customer service for lost or hacked FB, Gmail, or Guest account ID?
Simply use the forgot password tool if you’ve forgotten your password. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover deleted profiles, and Garena cannot assist you in this situation. They won’t be able to help you because they don’t have access to your personal data, so you’ll have to contact respective support.
- To begin, go to the authorized Free Fire Customer service site.
The ” Submit a request ” option is visible in the upper right corner.
- After that, figure out why you’re having problems in the first place. There are mostly three choices. Choose the one that best fits your search.
- You must complete a form in which you must provide your email address as well as the troubles you are experiencing. In addition, you must include the accompanying evidence of your inquiry.
- Lastly, recheck the filled information, and click on the submit option.
The Free Fire customer service staff will get back to you as soon as possible with a solution to your problem. Users should bear in mind, however, that the reports must be written in English, as per the Garena guideline. Although the staff will attempt all available avenues, submitting the complaint does not guarantee that you will get your lost account.